Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Making Money Online - My Newest Adventure Into The World of Online Income.

Writing has been fun so far but the earnings weren't what I had really hoped for. But I was not about to give up over something so small.

So when I came across a list of affiliate programs, I was a bit hesitant, even though they are free. Mainly because after having no major earnings from the writing. Either way, I did not expect much but I still figured it was worth a try.

Long story short - HOLY SHIT!!! In less than 48 hours from the time that I was approved as an affiliate and created my links, I had acquired $20.00 in earnings from only four sales that happened overnight as I slept.

I literally woke up the next morning, saw these earnings (from just ONE affiliate) and was like, "What the fuck? Why did I not try this sooner??"

So my advice to all you freelancers out there is this - If you aren't seeing any real earnings by now, maybe you should give affiliate programs a shot. Hell, even if you are making money with your writing (my fiance makes a bunch) you should STILL give the affiliates a try. You have nothing to lose, but the world to gain.

Below you can find a few affiliate programs, which are all 100% free.

http://tshirthell.com/affiliates/register?parent=Buddzzz

http://cj.com (Commission Junction has no referral bonus, sorry!)


https://affiliate-program.amazon.com (If they have a referral program, I can't find it. If it asks for one by chance tho, mine is hubpagebudzzz-20 )

0 comments:

Post a Comment